College is a rough place filled with either very happy or super abrasive people, and neither types can be handled without starting your day with a cup of coffee. But before you have that glorious cup of heaven, you are this monster that lives with a permanent scowl on your face and bad attitude; you are this lazy slob that needs your fix before anything will get done. Do you recognize yourself?
1. "I'm just going to go back to bed."
*Hits snooze button 48 times.*
2. "I can't skip this class again...can I?"
"How many absences do I get for this class? Oh yeah, I've already used them all."
3. "This is real. I have to get up."
"Okay, if you just through the day till 5 p.m., you can go to bed early."
4. "Ef, makeup - I don't care what I look like right now."
"This is college. No one cares that I don't have makeup on."
5. "This is a comfy clothes day."
"Okay, every day is comfy clothes day.
6. "Okay, I should have checked the weather."
"It's 53 degrees, and I'm in shorts - I'm an idiot."
7. "Why is everyone SO SLOW?!"
"This is not real."
8. "WALK FASTER."
9. "Seriously? Do I look like someone that wants to take your flyer?"
"Look at my face, and rethink your choices."
10. "Please stop talking to me."
"Again, look at me."
11. "This line would be a thousand years long."
"I'm pretty sure I need this coffee more than anyone else."
12. "I just want a cup of coffee. It should not take this long."
"9 a.m. is too early to starting trying new things - get your regular, and hurry up!"
13. "Thank you, God. I really needed this."
"Now I just need five more cups."