13 Things People Who Are Terrified Of Scary Movies Know To Be True
Halloween

13 Things That Are Scarily Accurate If You’re Low-Key Terrified Of Scary Movies

You really want to watch, but hiding under the blanket sounds WAY better.

459
Janis and Damian scared to death

I've never been a big fan of scary movies. Each year as Halloween approaches, people get so excited about watching horror movies, and I always agree to watch some type of scary movie. I do my best to act like I'm not totally scared and laugh it off. The truth is that I just low key really don't enjoy having the living crap scared out of me. Don't get me wrong, I like Halloween, but I can do without the horror part of it.

Go ahead, call me crazy for being part of the unpopular opinion here. I'd rather pick out pumpkins and dress up on Halloween for fun.

1. When someone says, "I love scary movies," you cringe so bad. 

Why? Why do you like them? Tell me why.

2. You'd rather eat ​​beats​ ​or some nasty vegetable than be scared. 

I can think of a million other things I'd rather do.

3. The Michael Myers theme song makes you want to run for your life and fast. 

How can one song give you chills but not in a good way?

4. All of the blood in the movies makes you nauseous. 

Is it necessary to show all of the stabbing?

5. You've never understood how people can put away the popcorn while watching someone get stabbed to death. 

How are you not sick to your stomach now?

6. You get frustrated when people tell you not to be scared because it's just a movie. 

Yes, it might just be a movie, but that doesn't take away the fear. Don't tell me not to be scared.

7. When people grab you during the movie, you scream like a maniac.

Please don't grab my arm.

8. You're not ashamed of how loud you can scream. 

When you're scared, you just have to let it out.

9. Who said anything about turning the lights off? No, the lights must stay on during the movie.

You'd be insane to turn the lights off.

10. No joke, every noise makes you jump 20 feet in the air.

Did you know you could jump that high?

11. You go into ninja mode during the movie. 

You'll be ready incase someone tries to get you.

12. Someone always tried to scare you after the movie just to make you scream some more. 

Good joke. It's really not funny, but I'll laugh anyways.

13. The phrase 'afraid of your own shadow' takes on a whole new meaning because your shadow could totally be out to get you now. 

You're terrified of everything now.