12 Questions You Should Never Ask An English Person

Or else you will hear some English words that you should get offended by!

1617

Although English people are known for being really polite and well mannered, if you say any of these things to them, they might just rip your head off, so don't get too close!

1. Can you say that again?

I know I have a cool accent, but I do not want to sit here and read the dictionary to you.

2. Have you ever met the queen?

Oh ya! Me and Lizzy go way back!

3. Why do you drive on the wrong side of the road?

I am pretty sure that you all drive on the wrong side of the road!

4. Remember that time the Americans beat you?

Do you remember that time the French helped you? We let you win anyways!

5. So, why do you call soccer, football?

I mean it just makes sense, you use your feet!

6. Where are you from? Near London?

Not everyone from England is from London. There is the rest of the country that people inhabit as well.

7. Can you say something in British?

You are ignorant. How is that? We speak English!

8. Do you have dentists in England?

This joke is so old its not even funny and I am pretty sure, if I am not mistaken, the first President of the United States had wooden teeth!

9. Do you actually call the bathroom the loo?

Some do, but we also say toilet in a pretty cool accent, too.

10. Does it actually always rain in England?

90% of the time, yes, but it is those 30 days of sunshine that we live for. I have heard it is always sunny in Suffolk though!

11. How many cups of tea do you drink in a day?

It really depends, and, yes, a majority of us do drink tea. You ever so often find a rare breed who do not like tea and even then we ask them why and call them weird. We grew up on the stuff, literally. Most of the time, we had it in our bottles when we were growing up.

12. So, what are crumpets?

They are like English muffins, but on steroids.

From the country that once had the greatest empire in the world, please stop asking us these silly questions or we may have to get those guards with silly hats after you!