12 (Politically Unrelated) Reasons Why Obama Is The Man

Here's a president who would be fun to hang with.

11
Huffington Pos

Obama has made a special mark on history. Since he began running for president over eight years ago, he became a symbol of hope. Today, he continues to do so. He's proof that the world can become a better place with the right attitude and actions. Through adversity, he handles any situation with total class and kindness, inspiring citizens across the country to aspire to better themselves. He's a role model for so many, showing utter honesty through his words and actions. Without trying, he's become one of the coolest presidents during his two terms. With his last day creeping upon us, what better way to celebrate his eight years than with a few of his most epic moments?

1. This boy wanted to know if the President's hair felt like his own.
Here's Obama's flawless response.

2. He takes fatherhood very seriously.
Therefore, dad jokes.

3. These two are the definition of goals!
Southside With You wasn't made for nothin!

4. Now here's another dynamic duo.
Most only dream of a friendship this strong.

5. If you haven't noticed, kids love him too!

And he loves them!

6. That one time he read mean tweets about himself...
Like a CHAMP!

7. Speaking of Twitter, his tweets aren't half bad.
You go, Obama!

8. He stands up for what is right.
He lays down the law (literally) and reminds everyone of their American rights.

9. The man even sings to us!
He's a man of many talents.

10. He's always ready for beach body season.
And perfectly timed photos.

11. Rain or shine, he's there.
He was supposed to be giving press interviews indoors, but he postponed that so that people waiting hours could return to dryness.

12. He's definitely the first president to drop the mic in a hip way.
Low key waiting for a mix tape.