12 Local Restaurants To Order Delivery From In Tenafly, New Jersey During Quarantine

Whether it's no contact, curbside pickup or front door delivery, these restaurants got your back.

20

Okay, I don't know about you, but I'm hungry in the house and I'm in the house hungry. There is not much we can do during quarantine, but we can make our tummies happy while also supporting small, local restaurants.

I'm salivating just thinking about all the good foods we can order-in and my heart is happy thinking about all the New Jersey restaurants that are actively supporting those on the frontlines and all those stuck at home.

I have found a handful of restaurants that are taking the health and safety of customers and employees very seriously. Whether it's no contact, curbside pickup or front door delivery, these restaurants got your back.

If you're in Bergen County, New Jersey and hungry like me, give these 12 places a call and thank me later:

Fink's BBQ Smokehouse

First things first, barbeque. Is there more that I have to say?

26 W Madison Ave, Dumont, NJ 07628

(201) 384-3210

Hummus Elite

You can't go wrong with any of their hummus options.

39 E Palisade Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631

(201) 569-5600

Mezza

I'm always in the mood for Mediterranean cuisine. Plus, Mezza has been sending food to medical personnel and other frontline workers in the community.

20 Jefferson Ave, Westwood, NJ 07675

(201) 722-8822

Jackson Hole Burgers

I've got one word for you: Classic.

362 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631

(201) 871-7444

Pintxo y Tapas

We may not be able to catch a flight to Spain, but we can order authentic Spanish-style tapas for lunch.

47 N Dean St, Englewood, NJ 07631

(201) 569-9999

Bennies of Englewood

Another amazing Mediterranean restaurant that's feeding one healthcare worker at a time. Check out their Instagram for the adorable pictures.

54 E Palisade Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631

(201) 894-5700

Simply Vietnamese

We may not be in the heart of NYC, but we still have cultural variety. Take advantage of it!

1 Highwood Ave, Tenafly, NJ 07670

(201) 568-7700

Ray's Traditional Pizza

The pizzas are to die for but make sure to keep an eye on those paninis, too.

28 Union Ave, Cresskill, NJ 07626

(201) 266-6660

Daruma

Let's face it, we have all been craving sushi and Daruma knows what's up.

45 N Dean St, Englewood, NJ 07631

(201) 567-9600

Sofia

Throwback to high school lunches. But this time, buying from the menu will also help Feed the Frontlines of New Jersey.

36 Engle St, Englewood, NJ 07631

(201) 541-8530

Brasserie

We may be in quarantine, but we can still munch on the Asian chop chop salad.

4 Washington St, Tenafly, NJ 07670

(201) 266-6400

Andiamo

ABC News featured this Italian gem because of how hard COVID-19 hit the restaurant. The staff was halved and the owners were forced to pay them out of pocket. Even so, the community has come together to keep Andiamo afloat and help the restaurant feed frontline workers.

23 Hardenburgh Ave, Haworth, NJ 07641

(201) 384-1551

**normal operating hours and services may differ due to COVID-19**