12 DJ Khaled-isms To Get You Through The Day

DJ Khaled teaches his keys to success via Snapchat.

594

DJ Khaled may be known for producing rap records, but now he is widely known for teaching his keys to success on Snapchat. Not only does he produce music, but he also has his own record label and brand, We The Best. Khaled has eight albums and has collaborated with over 30 rappers. If that is not enough to show his success, DJ Khaled takes you on a ride with his Snapchat story. Here are some of his most noteable quotes from his Snapchat story and beyond.

1. “Let’s see.”

This is how DJ Khaled starts off his morning. He introduces his breakfast made by Chef Dee. Usually this consists of egg whites and a variety of either turkey bacon or turkey sausage. Sometimes, he switches it up. “They don’t want us to eat breakfast.” Warning: this part will make you hungry and want a nice breakfast.

2. “You smart. You loyal. You’re grateful. I appreciate that.”

You can always count on Khaled to make your day better. He’ll fill your day with compliments and more reasons to get up out of bed.

3. "Bless up."

Give thanks.

4. "Another one."

Keep going. Never give up. DJ Khaled uses this phrase

endlessly.

5. "Don't ever play yourself."

Be true to yourself. DJ Khaled always keeps it real and reminds his viewers to do the same.

6. “They don’t want us to succeed.”

He describes this “they” figure as the enemy or the haters. “They” never want you to succeed, but Khaled inspires others to succeed anyway.

7. Treadmill and elliptical talk.

Treadmill talk is when DJ Khaled Snapchats during his workout. This is the most inspirational segment of his Snap story, but also the best.

8. “The key is to enjoy life because they don’t want you to enjoy life.”

In many of his snapchats he shows us ways to enjoy life. He documents himself working out, in the studio and “up to something”, or celebrating “the only way” with Ciroc at his club appearances. He shows us his way to enjoy life and always says what is on his mind.

9. “When you stop making excuses and you work hard and go hard you will be very successful.”

10. “Cocoa butter is the key.”

He shares other lifestyle related tips on his Snapchat. Khaled says, “Watch your back, but more importantly when you get out the shower, dry your back. It’s a cold world out there.”

11. “Never give up, never surrender.”

12. “We have to get money. We have no choice. It costs money to eat.”

DJ Khaled’s Snapchat is one way to make your day better. His story is filled with these types of quotes on a daily basis. If you aren’t already friends with him, you can add him and learn all his keys to success at djkhaled305.