11 Times Bones Perfectly Described Going Back To School

For all the times Dr. McCoy verbalized our back to school worries.

50
Cloud Pix

As the end of August approaches, the inevitability of fall semester looms nearer. It's during this time when I find myself constantly stuck in a state of wanting to go back to college, but not wanting to take classes. To me, August is like a midlife crisis. I try to squeeze every last drop out of it while electing to ignore all responsibilities.

While watching the newest installment of my favorite reboot franchise--Star Trek--it dawned on me that when words fail, we always have Bones to rely on.

1. When professors upload the syllabus before classes start so you can "get a head start."

2. How you feel when reading said syllabus.

3. When you try to buy your textbooks and see the price at checkout.

4. Realizing your roommate's fall semester schedule is just as bad as yours

5. But additionally realizing that you work two jobs and haven't scheduled work hours yet.

6. When your mom keeps reminding you that you haven't packed anything.

7. How it feels when trying to explain going back to school to your parents.

8. A metaphor for that one class you have no prior background in.

9. When people keep reminding you not to overextend yourself this semester (but it's already too late).

10. "It could be worse."

11. Finally accepting that fall semester is going to be terrible.