11 thoughts you have while scrolling through Facebook

"WHY do I still go on this website?!"

38
funnzy club

If you're anything like me, scrolling through Facebook is an everyday activity that entails seeing hundreds of things you just DON'T CARE ABOUT. We continue to do it, however. Why? Nobody knows. Here are some of the thoughts we're all having while we torture ourselves yet again.

1. You’re in ANOTHER relationship?

There are always those few people that seem to have a relationship status changes EVERY week. They go from single to in a relationship faster than we can eat our breakfast. Why don't you just permanently change it to "it's complicated"?!

2. I’m totally gonna make this tasty recipe

I've never cooked anything before, but now that I've seen these videos I'm TOTALLY gonna start...Not now... or tomorrow... but I definitely am going to make these mini chicken pot pies and one pot salmon and veggies one day.

3. Why do moms share EVERYTHING they see?

Oh look, another cute cat video... and 7 pictures of your daughter drawing a picture... and 16 articles about cooking with wine. So excessive... but we love them too much to be annoyed, so we'll throw them a like and keep scrolling.

4. Another odyssey article?!

I need to do my homework... but I must read ALL odyssey articles. An open letter to my uncle who played baseball, 76 reasons cats are the best pets... GOD IT'S ALL SO RELATABLE.

5. I've seen these memes three hundred times

But making fun of Sarah Palin's speech about Donald Trump and Justin Timberlake's hair in the 90's is honestly too funny to deny.

6. “Up to 85% off!” ...really?

I know this is probably a scam, but I need to online shop for these ridiculously cheap clothes regardless. A Triangl bathing suit for $7.50? That sounds totally reasonable, and I will now give this website all of my credit card information and probably my first born child.

7. NOBODY needs to see every photo you’ve ever taken

___ added 47,286 pictures to the album “Snow day!!!!!” This is honestly SO annoying because now I NEED to look at all of them... 30,000 of which are mirror selfies or photos of the same tree in your back yard.

8. Another Buzzfeed quiz that I need to take

Oh my God these are all totally ridiculous …. but what if this time they really can tell my whole future based solely on what color socks I wore yesterday?

9. Okay I NEED that dog

"Where can I find more pictures? I need to know everything about this puppy... he is my life and now I need him." Exactly how I react to every dog, cat or domestic animal I see on Facebook... especially wearing a sweater vest.

10. Wait people STILL play candy crush?

Okay, you do you... but for the love of all God STOP SENDING ME ALL THESE REQUESTS.

11. How have three hours past already?!

How am I looking at my 8th grade crush’s vacation photos from 2012... WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? I had plans and homework to do... but I guess I'm in too deep now... better keep scrolling.