Senior year of college can be daunting, but many don't realize this until registration. You have to think of life after college after being in school your entire life. Many emotions can come to you when you register for classes for your very last semester, so here are some of those emotions.
1. Here we go.
2. I better get the classes I wanted.
I know I need that one class to graduate, so...
3. Oh god this is my last semester.
How can I have just realized this?
4. What if I didn't take all of the right classes?
I better check my degree audit to make sure.
5. Phew, I did.
6. This is the last time I will ever have to register for a class.
7. Now to hit the button.
8. Damn, I can't believe this.
9. After this, I just have one semester and I get to graduate.
And after all this time I can finally get my degree and be a functioning adult.