11 Things You Need To Know About The New MacBook Pro

Here you will find everything you need to know about the new MacBook

38
Apple

Apple held a special keynote event on October 27th to provide updates on current Apple technology and to unveil the new and improved MacBook Pro! After discussing the improvements to iOS10 and raving over the new camera capabilities of the iPhone 7, the latest MacBook Pro was presented to the world.

Phil Schiller, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Marketing at Apple Inc., took the stage and unveiled the masterfully crafted, cutting edge design of the new MacBook Pro. The newest generation of MacBook Pro is the thinnest and lightest MacBook ever and features an all metal design on each and every side. Here is everything you need to know about Apple's newest technologic artwork!

1. Available in a 13-inch traditional keyboard and in a 13-inch and 15-inch retina display model with Touch Bar

2. Two exterior color options now

3. New retina display Touch Bar

4.Touch Bar adapts to applications and software

5. Touch ID is now built into the power button

6. Up to ten hours of battery life

7. Force touch trackpad that is twice as large as previous models

8. Apple's "Green" initiative implemented in the development of the new MacBook Pro

9. Now featuring four Thunderbolt-3 ports (also used for charging), redesigned speakers with dynamic range audio and yes, the millenial favorite, a headphone jack

10. The 15-inch retina display MacBook Pro features an Intel Core i7 processor and AMD Radeon Pro 450 graphics

11. New MacBook Pro pricing

The new MacBook Pro is absolutely beautiful and is the single greatest notebook ever designed. It truly redefines the modern notebook and will simplify the way people compute, network and create forever. Thank you Apple.