Aloha! Hawaii is by far the best place I have ever been to! The climate, people, and food there has made me want to go there every summer. As soon as you step off the plane you can feel the island vibe kicking in and soon you start running on island time! These are some of the extravagant things I did on the island of Oahu and The Big Island!
1. You can wear beautiful Hawaiian clothes
2. You can take beautiful scenic pictures of the landscape and ocean
3. You can have a first hand experience with Hawaiian culture
4. You can experience hot malasadas (Portuguese donut)
5. You can become one with the ocean
6. You can experience several different climate zones
7. You can go to a traditional Hawaiian Luau
8. Go snorkeling with the fishes and sea turtles!
9. Go underwater in a submarine
10. Go late-night snorkeling with Manta Rays
11. Go horseback-riding through the mountains
12. Go on a spectacular helicopter ride and see the whole island
13. Go zip-lining across waterfalls
14. Go hiking up the mountains
15. Go on a dinner cruise
16. Swim with the dolphins
17. Go view the active volcanoes
18. Do a coffee tasting at a coffee plantation
19. SHOPPPPP TILL YOU DROPP!
20. Connect with history and visit Pearl Harbor
21. Play in some black sand!
I hope you enjoyed a short recap of my vacation and hopefully it inspired you to go visit Hawaii too! Mahalo (thank you in Hawaiian)!