11 Reasons Chick-Fil-A Is True Soul Food

Let's talk about all the reasons everybody loves Chick-Fil-A.

97
Claire Birchmier

Everyone has their favorite restaurant. Whatever the restaurant, often times it is chosen as a favorite not only because of the quality and deliciousness of the food, but also because of the atmosphere/customer service. For me, I find solace in going to Chick-fil-A. There have been a few negative perceptions of Chick-fil-A that have circulated in recent years, however these misconceptions are notably outweighed by all of the reasons I love and admire the brilliant restaurant chain.

1. First and foremost, the company’s Christian values are demonstrated in their customer service and atmosphere. Who doesn’t like being addressed as “ma’am” or “sir”?
  2. Their Chick-fil-A sauce is liquid gold. Don’t even get me started on the killer combo between waffle fries and this heavenly sauce.
  3. The awkward silences when you are stuffing your face with really spectacular chicken is made less awkward by the instrumental Christian music playing softly in the background.
  4. You don’t even have to get out of your seat to get a refill. Instead, “May I refresh your beverage, ma’am?”
  5. QUALITY FREAKING CHICKEN, PEOPLE. (Don’t knock it ‘til you try it!)
  6. Lots of cute guys are always chowing down on Chick-fil-A.
  7. Their response to “thank you” is ALWAYS a genuine “my pleasure” with a smile and a sparkle in their eyes (I have yet to experience a Chick-fil-A worker respond in any other manner).
  8. Their sweet tea transports you to a southern porch swing with no worries in the world.
  9. Their butter mints are addicting.
  10. Chick-fil-a demonstrates the love of Christ to everyone, regardless of their beliefs or lifestyle. One example is their offering of free food to those who waited in long lines to donate blood for the Pulse Night Club shooting.
  11. If you seriously need another reason, you’re in denial that Chick-fil-A is the greatest restaurant chain of all time.

These are just a few of the reasons Chick-fil-A is the way to my heart and a soul quencher when I need to be uplifted. So, if you are hesitant to eat at Chick-fil-A because of some the misconceptions regarding this business, I encourage you to push them aside and decide for yourself if Chick-fil-A is really as great as I have cracked it up to be (HINT: it is).