11 Must Watch Movies For The Movie Buff That Is Behind

If you're behind on movies, here's your chance to catch up!

16

So finals are coming up...which means that it's time to start procrastinating! If you're a movie buff like me, then you like to be on top of your movie game. But if you're a broke, busy college student like me, then you might've fallen a little behind on your movies. Lucky for you, there's likely a break coming up for Thanksgiving. Or maybe you can't wait, and you're planning on ditching those responsibilities right now. Either way, here are some great flicks that you should definitely go see at your local theater. With each, I've included a funny GIF from each movie that will probably apply to your life right now.

P.S. Most of these movies are not Christmas related. Wait until after Thanksgiving (if you can) for some great Christmas movie suggestions!

The first four movies are ones that you should've already seen (and if you haven't, you should find a way to see them). The next four are movies that you can still go see, and the last three are movies that are coming to theaters soon!

1. Crazy Rich Asians

When you see the cute boy from your calculus class is dressed slightly better than usual

2. Incredibles 2

When your calculus teacher tries to explain a different method to solve derivatives and you're just not having it

3. Avengers: Infinity War

When your roommate claims she has an elaborate plan for the night out...

4. BlacKkKlansman

Me looking in the mirror in the morning before class even though absolutely no one is going to care what I look like

5. Venom

This one's pretty self-explanatory and very relatable.

6. The Hate U Give

When you see the friend that let you borrow their closed-toed shoes for chem lab

7. A Star Is Born

I hope you voted!!

8. Bohemian Rhapsody

When someone steps on the blanket you're bringing to lecture

9. Creed II

Me getting ready to fight the professor that gave me a pop quiz on a Friday...

10. Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

When I walk past the person who took "my seat" in bio class last week

11. Ralph Breaks The Internet

How it feels now that finals are coming up and nobody has enough time to prepare

Hope you enjoyed those movie suggestions (and the GIFs)!