Ultimate Packing List For Your Caribbean Cruise

List of things you must bring with you to the Caribbean!

49
Ice Vacations

Warm weather is on its way! Know what that means? VACATION! Here's a list of 11 essentials for anyone going on a cruise for this spring break and/or summer!

1. Passport or passport card.

The number one thing you must have before you can even think about stepping onto the cruise boat is your passport or passport card. You will be traveling outside of the country and through customs so you must have the proper identification.

2. Ticket/boarding pass.

After you make sure you have the proper identification, you must have your ticket/boarding pass to get on the boat. Without this, you might as well turn right back around.

3. Sunscreen. Sunscreen. I REPEAT: SUNSCREEN!

Trust me when I say you must take sunscreen. You do not want to be under the sun without protection. It is painful without any. Little piece of advice, the higher the SPF, the less it works. 30 SPF to 50 SPF is perfect.

4. Cruise card.

You can't get on or off the boat at ports without your cruise card. I recommend carrying it with you at all times on a lanyard or bracelet. You also can't buy specialty items without it either. Hint: It normally has your room number on it too. If you get lost, it'll help you find your way back.

5. Swimsuits.

What is a cruise without swimsuits? You need swimsuits to tan, swim, and go on excursions.

6. Formal Attire.

There is always at least one night in the dining room where you put on your best formal wear and enjoy some fine dining. There are also photographers there to take family, self, and group portraits for your special evening.

7. Comfy shoes.

The boat is very large and if you're like my family we walk around a lot. If you go on excursions on the ports, you'll want to make sure you're wearing show that won't cause pain. So make sure you pack comfy shoes.

8. Insulated cups.

There are multiple stations where you can fill up your cups with water. You need to stay hydrated so it's a good idea to bring cups like a Yeti to last you all day in the sun.

9. Beach towels.

The boat has towels. but they are like "The Big One" from Khols or Belk. You need to bring a few beach towels to lay over your beach chairs or the sand.

10. Camera.

How else are you supposed to remember your trip to the Caribbean? Take a camera to capture moments to share with friends and family back home. Pictures worth a thousand words.

11. Money.

There are so many shops on and off the boat. Make sure you have money for souvenirs and t-shirts!