10 TV Relationships We've All Dreamed Of Having

Tv relationships that show that love can be shown in multiple ways.

103

1. Ted and Robin, 'How I Met Your Mother'

-- Ted and Robin were awkward, quirky, yet adorable from the start. The blue french horn that started it all, the great love story. Ted was always that guy who thought he would feel it when he met the person he was supposed to end up with and Robin never had much luck either. They loved each other and they kept going back to each other and breaking up all over again. But in the last episode when Ted was talking to his kids about how he met their mother and then mentioned 'Aunt Robin,' even the kids knew he was in love with her and that they were meant to be. Even though a majority of us didn't like the last episode of 'How I Met Your Mother,' I think it is safe to say that all of our heartstrings were pulled when Ted showed up outside Robin's apartment with the blue french horn.

2. Meredith and Derek, 'Grey's Anatomy'

-- From the first meeting at the bar, to the morning after, and to the last kiss they ever had when Derek told Meredith "Don't move. Wait for me," we were totally and completely hooked on the idea of having a MerDer relationship. Their relationship was a constant roller coaster, filled with ups and downs, twists and turns, yet they somehow made it. Derek and Meredith were so in love with each other that even the things they hated about each other couldn't tear them apart. Their love story is what we all dream of having, because all anyone wants is for someone to love them for who they are and to stick with them no matter what.

3. Marshall and Lily, 'How I Met Your Mother'

-- Marshall and Lily are the goofy in love couple that we all dream of being. From their cute nicknames to all of the things they do together we all wish we could have a relationship like that. They had stupid fights like every other couple, yet they always seemed to know that they were meant to be. They loved spending every moment together and they agreed on nearly everything. They did anything to see the other person happy whether it meant a small or big gesture, honesty was always the best policy with them. They were the kind of couple that showed if you truly believe you're supposed to be with someone you'll do anything in your power to be happy and make it work.

4. Mark and Lexie, 'Grey's Anatomy'

-- This relationship was full of one of them not being ready for what the other one wants, constant on again off again, and flirting. However, it was obvious through everything that the way they felt about each other was something real, a once in a lifetime love. It seemed as if though every time things were going good between them they hit a road block that completely tore them apart. They always went back to each other though, hoping things would turn out better. It took Lexie a good amount of time to be able to tell Mark that she was still in love with him and it was so heartbreaking when he didn't give her a response until she was dying after the plane crash. Their love story was heartbreaking, rough, yet beautiful.

5. Chuck and Blair, 'Gossip Girl'

-- Chuck and Blair, the most powerful couple. They lived off of seeing each other succeed. They were the type of couple that didn't want to tear each other down or hold each other back. They worked together, when it came to scheming because it just wasn't the same doing it alone. They believed that no matter what happens, if two people were meant to be together that they would always find their way back to each other. They loved each other so much, that they felt they had to be happy with themselves and who they were and what they have accomplished, in order to be together, so they wouldn't feel like one is less than the other or like one hasn't achieved enough greatness.

6. Charlotte and Cooper, 'Private Practice'

-- Charlotte and Cooper met after planning a date on an internet dating site, little did they know, they already knew each other and worked with each other. Safe to say, they weren't very fond of one another. However, they learned that all of their differences are what made them perfect for each other. Charlotte and Cooper both had very different views on what they wanted out of life, Cooper wanted kids and Charlotte didn't, but when Coopers son Mason showed up, Charlotte's motherly instincts kicked in and she realized she was capable of being a mother and that she loved it. They were so in love and dedicated to making their relationship work that no matter what happened, they got through it and compromised to make each other happy.

7. Rachel and Ross, 'Friends'

-- The on again off again couple who seemed like they could never get their crap together. Ross had that hopeless crush on Rachel in high school and after all those years when they reconnected. Then when Rachel finally felt the same, she was hurt to find out he was over her. They were best friends, they told each other everything and connected more by talking about their past relationships and the things they've been through. None of their relationships ever seemed to work out because they knew deep down they were in love with each other. In the series finale, we saw Rachel getting off the plane so she could be with Ross, though we aren't sure what happened, it's safe to say they got married and ended up happy together.

8. Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky, 'Full House'

-- The most romantic couple you ever did see. From the start it was completely obvious that Jesse was into Becky, however, Becky basically threw him right into the friend zone. Once they were together, they were perfect for each other, and I think everybody's heart melted when Jesse sang 'Forever' to Becky at their wedding. It has even been proven on 'Fuller House' that they are that couple that is meant to be.

9. Cece and Schmidt, 'New Girl'

-- Cece, the model, and Schmidt, the one who puts all the money in the douchebag jar. When they met, Schmidt was super awkward and he even told her "Girl, I'm gonna marry you." Cece did not plan on falling for this pretty boy, it was only supposed to be a random hookup. They ended things yet every time they found someone new, they were jealous. Schmidt even went to the lengths to sabotage Cece's wedding. The thing that made it seem like they wouldn't be together is when Schmidt was seeing Cece and Elizabeth at the same time, because when Cece found out she couldn't even stomach the fact to look at him. Yet, at the end of season 5, all those problems were behind them as they had their perfect wedding, even though Schmidt didn't make it to the real one.

10. Jim and Pam, 'The Office'

-- Their entire relationship is built on a strong friendship and it is shown that it will take a lot of patience to get what you really want. They complimented each other and they had so much in common that once they started dating they were trying to figure out why it took them so long to get to that point. Jim knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Pam, considering he bought the engagement ring a week after they started dating. Their love was great, they were goofy and honest and they loved each other for who they really were.