11 Times Lorelai And Rory Gilmore Described Your Mother-Daughter Relationship

If you need me to be, I will follow where you lead.

326
Bustle

You have one best friend who never leaves your side. No, I am not talking about the girl you met in kindergarten or the one you met wasted in a pizzeria bathroom. I am talking about your mother. She is your true other half, and her heart is your heart. Now, there is one mother-daughter relationship that surpasses all the rest. Lorelai and Rory Gilmore exemplify real #motherdaughtergoals in the hit show "Gilmore Girls." Here are 10 times Lorelai and Rory's relationship perfectly described your relationship with your mother.

1. When nothing seems to go your way, they are your shoulder to cry on.

2. You can be completely honest with each other.

3. When you need a friend to hit up the mall with you or eat at your fave diner, they are your go to.

4. You tell each other every little detail of your life 'cause your relationship is judgement free.

5. When you don't receive the party memo:

6. When it feels like the world is ending, they are the one you turn to.

7. They are your co-pilot for everything illegal when it comes to boys who break your heart.

8. They are your No. 1 fan.

9. Without her you will be lost in the world.

10. She always knows how to cheer you up.

11. You are stuck together forever because where you lead, she will follow.

There is no doubt that Lorelai and Rory are the perfect mother-daughter duo. They show us how to love unconditionally and how special mothers and daughters really are to one another. Best friends.