10 Times The Grinch Accurately Described My Life.

You're a mean one Mr.Grinch, and I guess I am too.

254
The Hanover Theatre

As I have grown up I have come to the realization that I have actually turned into the Grinch, any social interaction takes everything out of me. Every time I watch the Grinch I always seem to yell "same" or "retweet." The Grinch was once my sworn Christmas enemy but has soon come to embody my everyday personality. From eating for no reason to the crazy realization that I feel emotions I wish I could suppress. After watching the movie probably around 100 times I can clearly say I have grown up to be the Grinch.

1. When I find myself eating for no reason.

2. When people from high school try to add you on Facebook.

3. What happens whenever I go out and get ready.

4. Laying in bed feeling like I should actually socialize.

5. Whenever life just gets a little too hard and I don't know how to handle it.

6. When someone wakes me up from a nap.

7. When wallowing in self-pity is a daily occurrence.

8. When my friends don't give me more than a weeks notice before inviting me out.

9. When you try to act like a boss and like you have no feelings.

10. Being so confident in the quality of friendship you offer yourself.