What You Are Really Thinking About While In Lecture

Ten thoughts while in class.

62
Her Campus

Whether it's an 8 a.m. or a 2 p.m. class, going to class can sometimes be a struggle. Sometimes the material or professor is just really boring. And sometimes it's really interesting and you have an awesome professor. You will most likely have both at some point in college. Here are 10 thoughts you have while in class:

1. I can't believe I made it here on time.

I literally woke up 15 minutes ago and ate Pop Tarts while running here. The good thing is that I know I'm not the only one. *Gives self pat on the back for showing up.*

2. This is interesting.

Some classes are awesome and have some really cool information, especially if it has to do with your major. Those are the best classes.

3. I'm not sure if it's my lack of sleep or if this class is that boring but I'm about to fall asleep.

Maybe if I shake my leg or chew gum or something it will help me not fall asleep? Why am I so tired?

4. What am I going to eat for lunch and dinner?

I'm so hungry. I can think of so many things that I want to eat right now and later today.

5. What am I going to do tonight?

While it is important to get your homework done, sometimes you just need time with your friends. Time with them is good for the soul.

6. I have no clue what the professor is talking about.

I really hope we don't have a pop quiz or anything and I hope she doesn't ask me a question.

7. 45 more minutes. 40 more minutes. 38 more minutes...and so on.

Seriously, how is it possible for time to pass by this slow?

8. Is anyone else in here paying attention?

That girl is doing homework for another class, that guy is playing games on his iPad, that guy is asleep and that girl is shopping online. So no, probably not.

9. I wonder if the professor can tell by my face that I'm not paying attention.

It's nothing against the professor, it's just hard to listen to someone talk for 50-75 minutes long and not think about other things.

10. *thinks about something completely random for 10 minutes.*

Like that one really funny vine you saw yesterday and you're trying not to laugh out loud.