Being from Washington State means you thrive on rain, Starbucks, and Dick's burgers. Plus, you know that Washington is hands down the best state out there. Here are the 10 things all Washingtonians know to be true.
1. The rain will not kill you[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F02%2F24%2F636235151172629065-1097581672_tumblr_o94v6ypp2m1upvbufo1_400.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=885&h=4b8ba378bc8cee546263411d1ff9d22df205115bd57859ef127463048da37320&size=980x&c=1625655983 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F02%252F24%252F636235151172629065-1097581672_tumblr_o94v6ypp2m1upvbufo1_400.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D885%26h%3D4b8ba378bc8cee546263411d1ff9d22df205115bd57859ef127463048da37320%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1625655983%22%7D" expand=1]
It's water people, not lava.
2. A real hike means you get lost in nature
In real nature, you don't hear anything but the world around you.
3. Recycling is a religion
One does not simply throw something away.
5. Tap water and bottled water are the same[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F02%2F24%2F636235154878180720-1991609083_1460654883078.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=624&h=52771438658802713e271f66eac9cae85cdb8ed870677952eddf9d3e96fac483&size=980x&c=1335656381 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F02%252F24%252F636235154878180720-1991609083_1460654883078.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D624%26h%3D52771438658802713e271f66eac9cae85cdb8ed870677952eddf9d3e96fac483%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1335656381%22%7D" expand=1]
Tap water in Washington is incredibly fresh.
6. If you're not a Coug or a Husky are you even a College football fan?
Huck the Fuskies?
7. Dick's is not just a sporting goods storeIt's also the place where dreams come true.
8. If the weather gets above 60 degrees, the shorts are coming out
9. Washington Fall is the best Fall
I mean, just look at that photo.
10. There's no place that compares to Washington
I'm ready to go home now.