10 Things To Beat Summer Boredom

10 Things To Beat Summer Boredom

If you need help figuring out what to do this list is for you!

3
10 Things To Beat Summer Boredom

If you're looking for something to do while you're sitting on the couch bored as heck, this list is for you!

10. Learn to play an instrument.

This can be pricey depending on what's instrument you choose but it's really productive. If you love music than its a wonderful way to know your music on a deeper level!

9. Start a blog.

Starting a blog can be an outlet in which you share with all your friends and family on your boring summer adventures!

8. Go to a concert.

I mean this one can be a little expensive but there are opportunities to get tickets fairly cheap. I say if you have the extra cash, grab a friend and go to the concert! Hey, why not make a weekend out of it?

7. Take a weekend trip to the beach or lake.

This can be expensive as well however, with the right budget in place you can do one of these trips for less than $100! Yes, I'm serious. Granted it all depends on where you stay, I suggest checking out the app Airbnb. On this app you can get cheap rooms to stay in as opposed to a hotel!

6. Try a new show on Netflix.

This a cheap fix to any summer boredom! What's great about this option is that it can last for a couple of days that is if you're a couch potato like me!

5. Read a new book.

This is another cheap option that is if you're one of those people that has a thousand books but hasn't read even half of them. This is the perfect opportunity to finally read one! Otherwise checkout a local WalMart near you and find a book that looks interesting to you!

4. Go to a drive-in movie.

This is one of those stereotypical things to do in the summer but this is a fun way to watch some of your recent movies that has come out! If you are unsure where one is, the closest one I know in relation to Aiken is The Big Mo which is located in Monetta, South Carolina.

3. Go swimming.

This can be anywhere between free and $5 admission. If you need a tan or just need something to do, throw a swimsuit on, sunscreen, grab some friends and head to your local public pool!

2. Go on a picnic.

I understand it's hot but this can be really fun! If you plan it accordingly, get a cooler and pack lots of water and sodas if you wish and get a giant blanket and some finger foods and you're set!

1. Go on a Pokemon Go hunt.

This is great because it encourages exercise and you get adorable Pokemon along the way. Not to mention this is free ladies and gents, which is why it lands as my number one option. After all, who doesn't like free things to do?

Have fun this summer guys, be safe, wear sunscreen, be aware of your surroundings, and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Which leaves your options pretty open.