10 Things That Happen When Your Hair Has A Mind Of Its Own

The only thing you fear more than the 'Stranger Things' Demogorgon is humidity.

709

You have thick hair? Good luck. You have kinky/curly hair? Good luck. You have naturally frizzy hair? Good luck. You have thick, curly, frizzy hair? Hats are in aisle 3; Clippers in aisle 9. Take your pick. If you live with hair that falls into any of these categories, you know there's no way to explain what its like, but chances are your relationship with your hair sound something like this...

1. You debate shaving your head at least once a week.

You're drooling at the thought of not having to spend 3 hours on your hair everyday, but then flashes of Britney in 2007 put you back in your place.

2. You're not a stranger to the occasional broken hairbrush.

All of your friends were laughing when the brush broke off in Mia Thermopolis's hair and you're thinking "I feel you, girl"

3. You hear "people would pay a lot of money for your hair" at least 3 times a year.

Who? What's their phone number? Can they pay me in cash?

4. You try to warn your hair dresser, but they still insist on saying "wow, you have some crazy hair."

Yeah, I'm aware. Now break out the detangler, relaxer, and thinning scissors and let's get the show on the road

5. The only thing you fear more than the 'Stranger Things' Demogorgon is humidity.

At least the goo you would be covered in while running through 'the upside down' would act as gel to tame our locks.

6. You're thankful every time an up-do is the next big trend.

The only thing easier than a hat is an up-do. The ultimate win is being able to rock an up-do in a hat. #ThankfulForBaseballHats

7. "Use a quarters size amount of conditioner" is always at the top of your funny joke list.

The only quarter amount I can use is a quarter of the bottle.

8. You block out any attempted compliment from your thin and straight, aka 'normal', haired friends.

We know you're trying to be nice, but it's like being only 'a little' punched in the face.

9. You question your sanity when you realize you've been verbally disciplining your hair like an animal.

Sit! Stay! GOOD BOYYY!

10. You're an expert when it comes to recommending hair products because, chances are, you've tried 'em all.

That shampoo smells like Pez candy. These hair ties are least likely to snap. Only use that hairspray if you don't plan on having anyone touch your hair for the next 17 days because it'll be as hard as a rock.