10 Things That are Guaranteed to Happen on the First Day of School

Anxiety and stress are on their way, but at least we can get some giggle from this.

32
KTLA/Jeanette Batur

Some people are excited about it, and others are not. Regardless of how you feel, if you're a student, you have to go to class eventually. Here is a list of some things that are definitely going to happen on your first day back.

1. Everyone and their grandmother is going to slay. Everyone! You’ll be prepared for battle as well. Most of your morning will be spent beating your face and picking an Insta worthy outfit.

- via GIPHY

2. You’re actually going to eat a decent breakfast because guess what? You’re not recovering from a tear filled, coffee induced all nighter.

- via GIPHY

3. The Panther Express Bus is going to be late, like really late. (Go ahead and start walking)

- via GIPHY

4. You’re going to bump into all your old friends and have a massive hug fest with unnecessary amounts of screaming. It’s horrible to watch, but fun to partake in.

- via GIPHY

5. Walking into every class and intensely scanning the room to find potential friends, study buddies, and classroom baes.

- via GIPHY

6. Awkward introduction games. Almost every professor will force the class to form a circle, say their name, major, and a random fact about themselves. Even though you expect it, you will struggle to find a random fact about yourself.

- via GIPHY

7. All your classmates will be on their phones whilst the professor is reading their syllabus. You’ll tell yourself that you’re going to look over it at home, you won’t.

- via GIPHY

8. Getting back to your room and collapsing on your bed. Walking to class, hugging friends, highlighting due dates = EXHAUSTION!

- via GIPHY

9. Crying in front of your laptop as you enter in your debit credit card information for access codes.

- via GIPHY

10. You're going to go to bed late even though you have no homework, thus, messing up your sleep schedule for the rest of the week.

- via GIPHY

Happy studying!