10 Things Every Girl is Guilty of When it Comes to a Crush

It's okay, we all do it.

60
google.com

We've all had that one guy. Whether we knew them personally or just gawked and drooled at them from afar, we seemed to take an extra liking in this person and may have done some things that we wouldn't want to share with just anyone. Let's face it, we're all a bit guilty of this, even if we don't want to admit it. You start a simple search on google and next thing you know your fingers have dragged you so deep into a hole of this guys private life, that there is no returning now. Here are ten examples of things that every girl has done, so don't feel so bad the next time you're stalking your crush of the week.

1. You've searched his name in the search engine on your Instagram handle so many times that they now have a special place saved at the top of the list of your recent searches. This can be tricky when you're friend is looking over your shoulder and sees their name and you then have to come up with an excuse as to why it says that.

2. Creeping so far back on their Instagram page, that you find yourself three years later when he had braces and wore three different brands of clothing together. You begin to judge every little thing you see to make yourself possibly find a flaw to like them less.

3. Seeing one single post with another girl and automatically dislike her. You then click on her profile and scroll through, judging her pics. Once you do this, you've hit the creep status of stalking.

4. Trying to check his snapchat story from your friend's phone, so that he won't see that you are the first person to view his story every time.

5. You catch yourself reading through previous texts with him. Even though it was a week ago the last time you two spoke, you still can't get over that one joke he told you and how it makes you laugh every time you read it. No matter how many times that may be.

6. Calling your crush at 2 am because you finally have enough liquid courage in you to do so. The next morning might not be so hot when you remember how you told him he looked attractive in that flannel shirt he wore to class, four weeks ago.

7. You follow your crush and when you see that he has now followed you back, you go back and like a more recent photo of him in hopes that he will either A) Go like one of yours, or B) Direct message you.

8. You follow him on social media and you see a friend of his that goes to the same school, so you follow him too. Then you see a girl he always like's the post of, so you follow her too. Next thing you know, you've found his parents on social media and know exactly where his hometown is.

9. You look at their favorites on Twitter and see that he favorites only girls in bikinis and can't help but to get a little jealous, even though you only have a two minute conversation with the guy once a week in speech class.

10. Claiming them as yours, even though they have no idea you have feelings for them in any way. You let Becky know she doesn't need to be liking everything he posts. Thanks Becky.