Being a psychology major is the best and worst thing in the world. Your classes are always interesting, you know most of the people in your classes, and you learn something new every class. It's not all great though, here are 10 struggles of being a psychology major:
2. Your classes overlap.
3. Getting into classes is hard because it's a popular major.
5. People always think you're analyzing them.
6. Your family doesn't think you will be able to get a job with your degree.
7. You have an extensive collection of psychology jokes that none of your friends understand.
9. You've taken every personality test on the internet.
10. You're always calling your mom and asking her questions about your childhood.
Even though it has its pros and cons, you can't imagine being any other major.