10 Spotify Playlists You Need In Your Life

Something for everyone.

413

Whether you are looking to discover some new music or trying to track down some of your old favorites, these playlists are some of the best ones out there.

1. Have A Great Day!

This playlist is everything you are currently missing in your life. It's the classics that you can't help but dance to and a bunch of amazing songs you haven't heard in a while but know all the words to.

2. Feminist Friday

Whether you are a female or not, these songs will put you in an amazing mood. It balances nostalgic songs like "Man! I feel like a woman!" with brand new power hits.

3. Daily Mix

If you aren't sure what you're in the mood for, Spotify will decide for you. It takes songs that you have previously listened to and combines them with similar artists. It's a great way to discover new artists while enjoying some of your favorites.

4. Happy Hits!

No matter where you are or what's happening, this playlist is bound to put you in a great mood. Every song is upbeat and cheerful, making you excited to hear what comes next.

5. Acoustic Covers

Warning: This playlist may result in some feels. Its songs that you wouldn't think could get any better, but somehow do when unplugged and acoustic.

6. Songs That Get Drunk White Girls Excited

Even if you aren't drunk, white, or a girl, you will definitely be jamming out to this playlist. It combines songs that make you want to shake what your mama gave you with tunes that you forgot used to be your favorites.

7. Songs to Sing in the Shower

Get ready for some serious belting with this one. Whether in the shower, the car, or by yourself, I dare you to try to resist singing along to this playlist.

8. Good Vibes

If you are looking for a playlist that is calming and will make you smile, this one is for you. It combines some covers of great songs with brand new releases.

9. Chill Hits

This playlist is perfect for driving or hanging out with friends. There is a great balance between songs that you'll be singing along to and songs you have never heard but absolutely love.

10. Wild + Free

Songs from Mumford and Sons, Of Monsters and Men, and Hozier all come together to give you the perfect combination of relaxed and emotional.