10 Spine-Chilling Pictures On The Internet

Whether you believe in ghosts or think they're bogus, these pictures will make you question everything.

166
Jersey Shore News

If you're anything like me, you love Halloween and all things spine-chilling. If you don't like the mini adrenaline rush that you get when something pops out, then this is not an article for you. I don't know whether these photos are doctored or not, but these are the scariest pictures that I have found on the internet.

1. Slenderman

Slenderman is a legend that has existed for centuries. He is a man who is tall with slender arms and legs. He doesn't have a face; rather a white cloth-like fabric covering it. The scariest part is that no matter who he decides his victims to be, there is never any evidence or bodies suggesting that he was there. Can't see him in that picture? Look closer.

2. Dislocated head

Welp! This is one of those pictures that will be nearly impossible to forget. Sorry guys, but I can't do that with my head or eyes on a normal day.

3. Lurking man

Congrats to this guy for taking a photo in front of his not exactly appealing home. Just to make the photo better, it's starting to get dark and I'm guessing the camera was set on a timer to take this.

4. Scary Claus

I can honestly say that I'm kind of grateful there is no Santa Claus after seeing this photo. Imagine seeing him slide down your chimney.

5. Unflattering ultrasound

This ultrasound is ... interesting to say the least. I bet these parents aren't going to frame this one though.

6. "Mickey Mouse Club"

I don't even have words for this picture besides the fact that it is a gathering of the "Mickey Mouse Club" in Orlando. Imagine being one of the few people who didn't get the mask memo.

7. "Silent Hill"

You might have to tilt your screen for this one. It's a still from a game called "Silent Hill."

8. Bath nightmares

I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever take a relaxing bath again or any bath for that matter. Also, is she looking at us or away from us?

9. Terrifying monster

I don't even know what this is, but all I know is that if I woke up and this was the first thing I saw, I'd probably die of shock.

10. Unknown selfie-taker

Is this a doll? An elderly woman's face? You be the judge. Just know that the alleged story is that the boy in the background was playing with his mom's new phone and fell asleep. While she was deleting the pictures that her son took, she came across this one.