10 Signs You Know Your Work Friends Are Your 'Real Friends'

Work isn't just for paying the bills.

25

1. We have no boundaries...

About anything anything! we are with each other probably more than our own families, we talk about friends, life and ourselves

2. Always down to eat.

It's not even a question anymore. We are always down for fam dinners whether it's Thai, sushi or some Roll N' Roaster.

3. They give you great advice.

They are the people outside your usual group of friends so who better that knows everything about your life to get advice from?

4. The group chat is always lit.

The conversations that go on between us no one would understand. Some days it's the normal convo,but most days call for absolute craziness.

5. "Fam night."

This entails all of us going to either a restaurant or a house and eating, drinking and laughing, laughing and more laughing.

6. Car rides are not just rides, they are parties.

With this particular group if a jam comes on we will sing every rap, every lyric to every song accompanied with dance moves. Old school jams are a top pick

7. No judging allowed.

The "openness" we have with one another is one of kind, the conversations that go on no one would understand... We don't believe in TMI.

8. We have celebratory dinners for each other.

Every birthday we gather the fam and choose a fav restaurant to go eat at and enjoy the birth of our friend.

9. They love to roast.

Okay so I'm mostly the focus of their roasting but that's because I'm the favorite (just kidding.)

10. They aren't just your work friends.

Work is really the only thing that brought us together but it's not what is keeping us together.

As I was writing this I realize maybe not everyone's work friends are like my work friends, they are crazy, funny, honest, open and blunt but above all that they are true, true real friends.