who is the next bachelor

10 Reasons Why Wills Reid Deserves To Be The Next Bachelor

Give us someone we want! @ABC

76

I really need to stop writing articles about the bachelor, but I'm just too obsessed. I feel like the viewers always pick their person that they want to be the Bachelor and ABC convinces us that *this* is who we wanted instead. If ABC misses this cue and makes Jason or Colton I guess?? the Bachelor (or some random person that absolutely no one wants (like when Arie became Bachelor)) they will be making a huge mistake and here is why.

1. He'd be the first African-American Bachelor.

We've had an African-American Bachelorette... so tell me where my African-American Bachelor is! There will be no better opportunity than this ABC! This has gone on long enough (22 years to be exact).

2. His style.

Instagram/@stillwills

I mean the style is impeccable.

3. Just look at his sweet face!

4. He's relatable.

He's nerdy. He says what he thinks. He's just the kind of guy any girl would be lucky to have.

5. Gentlemanliness.

He always put Becca first.

6. The way he handles situations.

Sit down Chris.

7. He's a goofball.

This gif says it all.

8. His heartbreaking breakup with Becca.

WHEN HE GOT OUT OF THE CAR... UGH... MY HEART...

9. We didn't get enough of him on paradise.

The first night?? C'mon.

10. He's just so deserving.

Just give us what we want ABC. Pull the plug. Make the decision, and let that decision be #WillsforBachelor!

Damn, I should be a campaign manager.