10 Reasons Why Kanye West Should Inspire You

Not having a basic role model is okay sometimes.

4220
http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/latest-news/kanye-west-gives-rare-interview-in-response-to-being-named-7th-best-rapper-in-the-world-120036

You either love him or hate him. There possibly might not be any in between for how you feel about this man. Yes, it is undeniable that he has his moments of pure insanity, and he is just downright into himself. Although his not-so-charming qualities may be hard to look past, Kanye West still can undoubtedly teach us all some valuable life lessons. If you can not escape his, and the Kardashians, constant media presence, then you might as well find the positive side to it.

1. Kanye Does Not Care What Other People Think

It is just plain and simple - Kanye West is not afraid to say whatever he feels like. He does not worry what others will say about him. He operates on the "no filter" system, which at times can be bad, but we all need to learn not to lose sleep over the opinions of others.

2. His confidence is impressive.

No matter how many people try to bring him down, he does not give up. After all, he does want to run for president in 2020. Yes, Kanye has his moments of rants on twitter that do not make sense, but that does take a lot of free will. Imagine how much we all could accomplish if we had his level of confidence.

3). He is majorly creative.

His albums are always different, and you never know what to expect next. Year after year he continues to put out new songs that are different from the last ones, but never seem to get old.

4. He wants to make a difference in the world.

Although it may not seem like it, Kanye actually does want to see a change in the day to day lives of people. He cares about the future, and tries to give people a good outlook on life through his work and speeches.

5. He is Re-Inventive.

Countless celebrities have an album or two, but they never really last for long. Kanye is one of the rap legends who has been able to reinvent himself for more than a decade now. That alone is a pretty impressive accomplishment.

6. Kanye is brutally honest.

At times, he does seem to appear harsh, but he does not hold back what he is feeling. People may take this the wrong way, but at least we know he is not fake.

7. His sarcasm is amazing.

Sarcasm is one of the cornerstones of having a sense of humor, and Kanye certainly has it covered. He has it perfected to the point where you can not even tell if he is kidding or not most of the time.

8. His speeches are legendary.

Aside from this years Grammy speech, most of the things Kanye has to say become legendary in their own right. His ideas of how society can be fixed should be taken more seriously. With all jokes aside, he has a lot of positive things to say.

9. He does not give up.

Many people try to put Kanye down for his work and the things he has to say. If most of us had to face these negative comments each day we would give up, but Kanye continues to be his creative self.

10. His sense of style.

He practically dresses his entire family. He has his own clothing line that includes a shoe brand. Being the Kanye of your friend group would mean that everyone would come to you for style advice. Would that not be the best?

Waking up each day with a Kanye West mentality could change you for the better. Not everything he does is perfect, but none of us are either. His accomplishments are inspiring and truly show what hard work can do to change your life. Next time you are feeling down or need a confidence boost, refer back to the legendary rapper and think, what would Kanye do?