10 Reasons Why Girls' Night Is A Must

10 Reasons Why Girls' Night Is A Must

Sometimes you just need girl-time.

339
10 Reasons Why Girls' Night Is A Must
www.tumblr.com

This past Friday night I had my first real girls’ night in a really long time. And man, I cannot stress how crucial it is to have a girls’ night every once in a while. You might disagree with me, but sometimes your boo - no matter how much he loves you - can only take so much of “You won’t believe what Brooke said to me” or “GRRRR I just want CHOCOLATEEEE! NOWWW gosh darnit!”

Poor boo.

So, a girls’ night is important. Your girls can easily relate to the #struggleofbeingagirl. It’s quite the #strugglebus - not to say that being a guy isn’t the #strugglebus, cuz, oh, we know y’all got issues of your own but hey, it’s okay! After experiencing an iconic girls’ night, I have comprised a list as to why it is necessary to your life.

If you have not ever had a girls’ night (bless your heart), just go ask some of your girl friends! I am pretty sure that at least one of them has been longing to have a girls’ night. If that does not work, just ask me! As long as there’s a box of pizza, a stack of movies, and a pack of chocolate, count me in.

1. Piggin’ out

4 pieces of pizza, 2 cans of Mt. Dew, half a tub of cookie dough, 3 bags of cheese puffs, and 10 Hersey kisses - no shame. Ain’t no calories being counted on girls night.

2. Rom Com Therapy

Romantic comedies are the way to go when it comes to girls’ nights: "When In Rome," "Beauty and the Briefcase," "Leap Year," "Mean Girls," "Bridesmaids" - the list is endless!

3. Who else will understand all of your rambling and venting?

And talking about those same issues all night over and over- your girls got your back, even if they’re sick of hearing it.

4. Free the tear ducts! Free 'em!!

A Walk to Remember? The Notebook? Get me a box of tissues, a PillowPet, and be ready for some yelling at the TV of, “Why did you leave him?!”

5. At Home (Free) Spa

Beauty masks, manicures, hairdo’s - even if you or your girls aren’t exactly beauty gurus, it’s still fun, especially Blind Makeovers.

6. Catchin’ up

Stacy has a new boyfriend, Brittany just adopted her 4th cat, Lydia has roommate drama - Getting up to date on what’s been going on in everyone’s lives.

7. Shamless selfies & videos

Tryna catch homegirl in the middle of talking or your other friend who has, well, an interesting laugh to say the least.

8. You’re basically your own girl band

Brownie batter covered spoons and a hair brush will do as mics while belting “Wannabe” and “You Belong With Me.”

9. Late night talks

Ah, the infamous late night talks. 3 A.M? No probz, you still got more heart to heart talks to get out of your system.

10. Be 100% YOU

With your girls, you can always let loose and be you. You should always be yourself no matter where or with who, but at a girls night, there ain't no judging whatsoever.

All in all, a girls' night is a must! So grab your girlfriends, lots of pizza, and be YOU!