10 Pet Instagram Accounts You Should Be Following

Add some fur and feathers to your timeline with these precious pets!

22
@caradelevigne on Instagram

We all love following Instagram accounts dedicated to someone's adorable pet. Here are accounts any animal lover should be following!

1. Snoopy the cat.

Snoopy is a cat who is so perfect he doesn't even look real.

2. Paddington the teacup pig.

Paddington is undoubtedly the cutest little piggy you ever will see. On his feed, you'll see him hanging out with his feline BFF and dressing up in San Francisco Giants gear.

3. Hamilton the hipster cat.

Hamilton is a very handsome mustachio-ed kitty.

4. Mr. Bagel the chinchilla.

Mr. Bagel has a name worthy of kings AND he promotes "adopt don't shop" and the end of wearing fur for fashion.

5. Neville Jacobs.

This is designer Marc Jacobs' dog. He is appropriately very stylish and chic and hangs out with famous models like Taylor Hill.

6. Jack the cockatiel.

Jack will sit his little birdy butt on all things.

7. Aspen the mountain pup.

Aspen is a very noble and adventurous golden retriever from Colorado.

8. Chloe the mini frenchie.

This is no ordinary French bulldog. This is a French bulldog who is more glamorous than you will ever be.

9. Shalfey the corgi.

It's a corgi. This means his body is normal sized, but he has giant ears and tiny legs. What more could you want?

10. Maru Taro the dog.

This pupper hails from Japan. Thank you, Japan.