College girls needs

10 Things $10 And Under That College Girls Need To Conquer Life

A Tide to Go pen... It will save your life.

415
college girl

College certainly isn't easy and isn't cheap, however these 10 extra items can definitely make these run a little smoother.

1. Travel sized hand sanitizer.

I am a hoarder when it comes to these, I always have them on me just in case.

2. A portable charger.

Most students have these by now but they are definitely worth it if you often forget to charge your phone at your dorm before class.

3. A zip ID case.

These are great to hold your student I.D and a few other cards along with some cash. They definitely come in handy if you're rushed. Vera Bradley has some really cute designs for $15.00.

4. Tide To Go stick.

Since I am a naturally clumsy girl these are definitely a life saver to just keep in your bag for when things get messy!

5. Blotting sheets.

These are for when your face gets oily throughout the day, this paper takes that excess oil off your face. If you have never tried blotting sheets I highly recommend them.

6. USB flash drive.

Most girls think they wouldn't need this but when your phone only holds so much storage, these are great for on the go. Here is one for $8.99.

7. A good moisturizer. 

Okay, I know this sounds a little ridiculous but you will thank me 10 years from now. Healthy skin is easy as long as you take good care of it.

8.  A planner.

This one is probably a given but it is extremely helpful to keep up with your busy schedule!

9. Mints or gum.

This is self explanatory...some times we just need it randomly.

10. Hand lotions and lip balms.

These come in handy after doing any kind of drying labor to your hands.

Note: As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.