10 Inspiring Michelle Obama Quotes

10 Inspiring Michelle Obama Quotes

Michelle is the kind of woman I aspire to be!

10

Michelle is the kind of woman I aspire to be. She stands up for what she believes in, takes education seriously, and is even an author. She is a kind, generous, and determined woman. I think standing up for what you believe in is incredibly important, and Michelle Obama is a perfect role model for this.

Not only does she speak up about the issues in our country, but she also does something about it. She has started campaigns such as Let Girls Learn. This movement helped girls all around the world attend school. She is nothing short of incredible, that's for sure. Here are some of her best quotes that I try to live by.

"When they go low, we go high."

This quote is a good reminder to always rise above your enemies. Kill them with kindness.

"Success isn't about how much money you make. It's about the difference you make in people's lives."

In my opinion, life is about making a difference, not about how much money you have in the bank.

"There are any causes worth sacrificing for, so much history is yet to be made."

Get out there and start taking a stand for what you believe in!

"Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals."

Be the best you that you can be! Also, dance like no one is watching!

"Every scar you have is a reminder not just that you got hurt, but that you survived."

Remember that you have survived so far, and you will survive your next battle.

"Failure is an important part of your growth and developing resilience. Don't be afraid to fail."

Don't forget to laugh at your mistakes. You live and you learn.

"Courage can be contagious, and hope can take on a life of its own."

Be courageous!

"The only limit ti the height of your achievement is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them."

Sorry, no more excuses. You are in control of your own life.

"For me, Education was power."

Get that education. It does not have to be college. It could be learning a trade or joining the military. Just continue to grow and learn each and every day.

"You have a bad day. You go to bed. You wake up, and you work a little harder."

Don't ever give up because of a few bad days. Let those bad days encourage you to make tomorrow better.