10 Inspiring Messages From "Hamilton"

10 Inspiring Messages From "Hamilton"

Talk less. Smile more.

362
10 Inspiring Messages From "Hamilton"
Hamiltonbroadway.com

We all have a story to tell. One day, our legacy will carry over to our grandchildren. Our name will be remembered with countless stories of personal triumph. No one will doubt our character as we share valuable insight with loved ones. We will take a step back from the commotion and willingly convey a sigh of relieve. Life is worth the challenges and temporary hardships. It's worth the constant uncertainty and fear of the unknown. Life is the most precious gift that each human is blessed to experience. However, we waste time complaining about trivial issues and generate senseless records of any shortcomings. We overlook the rare beauty and fleeting opportunities lingering ahead. We recklessly sacrifice relationships and personal happiness for temporary satisfaction, ultimately leaving us empty and regretful. Nevertheless, there is always hope and inspiration around the corner. With themes of triumph, defeat, discord, and love, Lin-Manuel Miranda's remarkable musical masterpiece, Hamilton, illustrates humbling wisdom for every individual. Please enjoy 10 inspiring messages from this timeless example of musical brilliance.

1. "Got a lot farther by working a lot harder."

Too many people settle for the minimum and allow precious opportunities to escape without batting a curious eye. Although life pushes each person to their perceived limits, any dream or ambition is possible when you place complete trust in yourself.

2. "For the first time, I'm thinking past tomorrow."

Humans are experts at worrying about what they cannot control. We allow these emotions to dictate our attitude and overall character. Instead, we must remain confident in our decisions while keeping our head up. The future is full of promise when we encourage ourselves to seize each day.

3. "I'm young, scrappy, and hungry. I'm not throwing away my shot."

Everyone possesses a fire which sparks an invigorating drive to succeed and surprise even themselves. Each day, challenge yourself to accept the obstacles placed in your life for a reason. Even though we lack many answers, we must avoid surrendering any yearning opportunity against the intimidation of uncharted territory.

4. "Let's take a stand with the stamina God has granted us."

God bestows each human with the unique gift of free will. Throughout the years, however, we abused this blessing for personal gain. Profanity dictates conversations while peer pressure and social conformity overpower individual judgment. Humans cower in the face of ridicule and rejection instead of standing firm. It is crucial to remain calm during all moments of hardship before choosing the easy way out.

5. "Love doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints."

Love is one of the most precious and mysterious emotions humans can experience. It claims and unites whomever it pleases without picking favorites. Love invokes laughter and sadness while encouraging humans to continue fighting the good and necessary battles. We make countless mistakes in search of this pure and genuine gift. Even so, love is patient, kind, and always rejoices with the truth. We establish many relationship during our lifetime and should choose to love all people alike.

6. "I am the one thing in life I can control."

Life is an inevitable journey filled with constant obstacles and endless uncertainties. It is important to remember that despite every unpredictable occurrence you have complete control over the future. And although various individuals offer valuable guidance, it is ultimately up to you to create your own story.

7. "History has its eyes on you."

Every individual is held accountable for their actions. In a world with rampant violence and miscommunication, certain circumstances demand more patience and self-control than appears possible, nevertheless, those are the moments that matter most and require unfailing strength of character. Imagine your best friend or parent standing over your shoulder: would they approve your choices or feel disappointed?

8. "Everyone shall sit under their own vine and fig tree. And no one shall make them afraid."

When the daily priorities of the looming week accumulate, life appears unbearable. Therefore, during these stressful moments you must remove yourself from the situation and simply take a deep breath. Let your worries consume your body while you inhale and confidently release those same fears and concerns. Credit yourself with the little successes of each day to combat the priorities of tomorrow.

9. "Rumors only grow. And we both know what we know."

No matter the reason, spreading rumors is truly one of the most harmful and immature forms of communication.The truth is lost in the clutter of misleading information that always latches on to crowds of curious faces waiting to hear the secret. Rumors only grow, therefore, remain true to your word and avoid senseless gossip that proves more harm than good.

10. "I don't want to fight but I won't apologize for doing what's right."

Humans constantly argue about needless discourse resulting from the smallest issues. Society teaches individuals to stand up for their beliefs abandoning the rules of civil engagement. Conversations grow tense with verbal abuse and reckless accusations. We must quickly adjust to work in harmony with one another and avoid arguments sparked from stubborn attitudes and selfish ambitions. Therefore, choose to do the next right thing with great love.