10 Guys You Need To Cut Out Of Your Life

Because you deserve better.

287
The Atlantic

When you're in college, it sometimes gets difficult to spot the nice guy from the not so nice guy. You meet people that you know nothing about, opposed to being in high school and knowing everything about them. So, here are ten guys you need to cut out of your life immediately:

1. The guy who texts you exclusively after midnight.

"Are you up," and "what are you doing," seem to be the only text he is capable of sending to you after midnight. He is persistent with trying to get you to hang out and when you turn him down he gets mad.

2. The "it's complicated" guy.

He flirts with you all the time and always tells you a different status of his relationship. The first time he texts you him and his girlfriend are on a break and he needs advice, and the second time he texts you they have broken up and he wants to hangout. He can never be alone and is in fact, trying to date you.

3. The guy who talks to all of your friends.

For some reason, he thinks that when he texts you and five of your friends the same message, that you won't find out.

4. The guy who can't commit to plans.

He's always backing out of plans last minute, or comes incredibly late with no real reason why.

5. The guy who thinks it would "just be easier" if your friends didn't find out just yet.

Hmmm.

6. The guy who can't decide if he wants to be friends or something more.

He thinks you're cute, he sees you as a friend, he thinks you're cute, he sees you as a friend. He can't make up his mind and keeps you on his string just incase the girl he has actually been seeing stops talking to him.

7. The guy who doesn't want "anything serious."

He acts like you're together and gets jealous when you talk to other guys, but when you ask him about that girl he is texting he tells you he wants to keep it casual.

8. The guy who you either hear from for days at a time, or not at all.

He'll text you 24/7 for three days and then not at all for three weeks.

9. The guy who brags about himself.

Honestly guys, saying "I'm really rich," to a girl, let alone anyone, isn't going to get you anywhere. Someone has actually said this to me before.

10. The guy who won't leave you alone.

You're constantly running into him, but is it a coincidence or did he figure out your class schedule? He constantly wants to see you and loves everything about you, and you genuinely feel bad turning him down.

You deserve so much better. Cut these guys out for good.