10 Disney Quotes To Live By

10 Disney Quotes To Live By

What better way to find inspiration than through a Disney movie?

109
10 Disney Quotes To Live By
ytimg.com

We all have those days. There's nothing more inspiring than a timeless quote from a cherished film or character to make one of those days better.

1. “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” — Rafiki ("The Lion King")

If you haven't lived by this quote at least once in your life, I don't know what you're doing! Although he may be crazy, Rafiki shares some of the best and hardest knowledge - learn from your past and move on.

2. "If you focus on what you left behind, you will never see what lies ahead." — Gusteau ("Ratatouille")

Can we just cue all the tears please? Not only is this movie incredibly inspirational and a true underdog story, the messages it sends to viewers aspires for a dream come true.

3. "The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up." — Timothy Mouse ("Dumbo")

Small in size, but large in heart, Timothy Mouse delivered this message for us all to follow. Cut the strings of those things that are holding you down and watch how fast you can become lifted back up!

4. "Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one." — Grandmother Willow ("Pocahontas")

We can count on Disney to make a tree full of wisdom! Although Robert Frost probably delivered the same message about the struggles of the possible paths life brings us, it sounds better coming from an animated tree!

5. "Let it go." — Elsa ("Frozen")

Did you really not think "Frozen" would make the list? Sometimes in life, you just have to pull an Elsa and "let it go." Plain and simple.

6. "The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work." — Tiana ("The Princess and the Frog")

Although Disney movies are often filled with magic and fairy godmothers to grant every wish, this quote and entire movie (minus the turning into a frog thing) is a tribute to all those who work hard for everything they want to achieve. How great must it feel to finally have your dream fulfilled!

7. "Just keep swimming." — Dory ("Finding Nemo")

Another set of three simple words to aspire to! Even when the world has you down, "just keep swimming" and you'll find better water!

8. "Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine." — Snow White ("Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs")

Even on your darkest days, remember this quote! It may seem like there's nothing but darkness around you, but sometimes you have to make your own sunshine!

9. "If watching is all you're gonna do, then you're gonna watch your life go by without ya." — Laverne ("The Hunchback of Notre Dame")

I might be a little biased because this quote comes from one of my favorite books/movies, but sometimes we all need that kick to get us going again! Life goes on, whether we're present or not. Don't let it pass you by!

10. "Most everyone's mad here." — Cheshire Cat ("Alice in Wonderland")

If at the end of the day, none of the above quotes fit, this one is bound to. After all, it's a mad world, right?