10 Things College Students Don't Tell Their Parents

Every college student has a list of things they decide not to tell their parents during those weekly phone calls.

604

We college students love to do stupid things that we would never ever tell our parents about. After all, how would they find out? Especially if you live on campus and away from home? Well, you'll probably agree this is #accurate, but here are the 10 things you do at school and would never tell your parents.

1. Staying up until five in the morning because you're procrastinating and watching Netflix.

When mom calls and asks how you're doing on that history paper and you lie and say, "Yeah, mom, I'm on page five." No you're not. You're on episode five of Orange is the New Black.

2. Making midnight milkshake runs with your buddies.

3. Failing a test.

Hey, as long as that GPA doesn't put you on academic probation, there's no point in telling your parents you failed that one test, right?

4. Building blanket forts with your friends.

Come on, you know you do this, especially if you live on campus and have a great program room in your residence hall.

5. Eating out at your school's fave local fast food restaurant.

Mom asks if you're sticking to your fruits and veggies and you say, "Yes, of course! I've been eating super healthy!" No you haven't.

6. Driving in the snow. (If your school gets a lot of snow!)

You really needed to get some Taco Bell. Or sleds. And you did not prepare. Of course you gotta get out there!

7. The number of parties you go to.

8. How much coffee you ACTUALLY drink.

"No, Mom. I've been getting plenty of sleep. I don't actually really need coffee anymore." Lies. All lies.

9. How many parking tickets you get and completely ignore.

Yeah, those will definitely disappear, right?

10. And, finally, you can never, ever tell your parents just how much you actually miss them.

They can NEVER know.