10 Things College Students ACTUALLY Want For Christmas

Insight on what college kids really want.

13

The holiday season is quickly approaching and all college students are surely counting down the seconds until they can finally relax and be stress-free. In the midst of it all, students certainly get a little distracted from all of the holiday cheer. What, with submitting assignments, writing essays and preparing for finals, who has time to write a Christmas list to Santa?!

Below are the top 10 things that will make College students squeal, if they find them under the Christmas tree this year:

10. For Finals' Week to be OVER.

It's no secret that Finals' Week symbolizes absolute and utter hell for college students. The greatest feeling to ever experience would probably be the feeling of when it's all finally over and time to get home. It's an absolute guarantee that if you were to ask college students what they need, it would be for this hell week to disappear.

9. Lower tuition.

STUDENT LOANS AND COLLEGE DEBT are definitely the root of all worry for college students. Students wake up thinking of it. Students go to sleep thinking of it. This isn't necessarily something you can get them, but, I mean, hey. Why not wish?

8. MONEY. MONEY. MONEY.

Pretty self-explanatory, no? All those Starbucks runs aren't going to pay for themselves!

7. Something that will make procrastination a little more bearable.

As a young adults, It's our duty to binge watch Netflix shows for days on end with no sight of sunlight. Most students procrastinate so being able to watch your favorite shows during the non-stop stress makes it all a little more manageable.

6. Real food.

SEE YA LATER, COLLEGE CAFETERIA!

5. A 4.0 GPA HOLLA.

One can wish, can't they?

4. To see their pets again.

Prepare for the waterworks because we are all missing out on our daily dose of doggies.

3.) Privacy.

No matter how much you love your roommate, going back to your very own room will feel like bliss. Finally, no one can judge you for eating three bags of potato chips and two pints of ice cream as you re-watch the entire series of Friends.

2.) Clothes.

New season, new semester, new expenses! Apart from dorm decor and electronics, students 'NEED' to jazz it up for the next semester. You can't wear college swag every day, am I right ladies?

1. To finally be back with their family.

Here's to the loved ones who made it all possible. Nothing feels better than going home after a looooooooooooong semester and being reminded of where you came from. Despite all the tribulations, family's love has always been constant and this vacation will definitely recharge your battery for the upcoming semester.