10 Clothing Items You Will Want In Your Fall Wardrobe

10 Clothing Items You Will Want In Your Fall Wardrobe To Ensure A Cozy And Cute Chilly Season

Look good while staying cozy!

127
pexels.com

Before we start a shopping spree, let's think of some essentials!

1. Cardigans

Oversized cardigans, fitted cardigans, long cardigans, short cardigans, brown cardigans, yellow cardigans. You can never have too many.

2. Scarves.

This is an easy way to keep warm and dress up an outfit. Blanket scarves are worth the investment!

3.  Sweaters.

Off the shoulder and turtle neck sweaters are both cute. Make sure you get a variety of colors!

4. Flannels.

You can go for a casual look with a plain shirt under, an open flannel, or you can dress it up with a vest and a cute pair of boots and accessories.

5. Ankle boots.

A pair of brown or black ankle boots are a staple. You can wear them with just about anything... dresses, skirts, jeans.

6. Long-sleeve dress.

A dress is easy to throw on in a hurry and looks nice, but you may want to purchase some tights to go along with it for those colder days!

7. Black jeans.

Black jeans with small rips in them are in! They contrast well with a light-colored sweater or a vibrantly colored cardigan.

8. Riding boots.

These will for sure keep your legs warm if you pair them with some long knitted socks!

9. Crewneck sweatshirt.

Find a crewneck sweatshirt from your favorite college or state to wear on days when you just want to be warm and comfy!

10. Vest.

A vest is a nice extra layer to dress up your outfit whether it is a puffer vest or a cargo vest!

Happy Shopping!