An Open Letter To My Sorority Sisters

An Open Letter To My Sorority Sisters

We all need great sorority sisters in our lives.

104
An Open Letter To My Sorority Sisters
Laura Stringer

Dear sisters,

It's almost that time of the year again. We will come back to campus and get ready to welcome our new sisters home. We will watch them run to the house, and greet them with open arms. There's going to be a lot of work put into several weeks, but in the end, it'll all be worth it.

It will all be worth it because, in the end, we will have new sisters, who will be just as passionate about our organization as we are.

It will all be worth it because I will be able to give another girl the same wonderful first year that you gave me.

I was never what I imagined to be a sorority girl, but this group of women has shown me that I am exactly what the chapter needed, and the chapter was exactly what I needed. I can't even begin to imagine what my first year would have been like without you in it.

You have made me a better person in so many ways. You have made me more confident and gave me the courage to tell my story. You made me a better student, by inviting me to so many study sessions.

We've had fun times too. Whether it was sitting in the TV room watching another romantic comedy or sitting on our laptops watching Youtube videos of terrible covers from Barbie movies.

I can't even begin to find the words to describe how thankful I am that you are in my life. Thank you for accepting me as a sister and making my first year on campus unforgettable.

People are always telling me that we will drift apart after our four years are up, but I know that's not true. We are sisters now, then, and forever.

From,

Your Sister.