What You Need For Your Zoom Happy Hour

13 Amazon Purchases That Will Make You WAY More Excited For Your Work Zoom Happy Hours

When you're working from home, it's always 5 p.m. somewhere.

802

For many of us during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the last month or so has included working from home. With that has come things like not ever wearing real pants, growing weird facial hair, getting some extra sleep, and... virtual happy hours.

If your company is working remotely and you *haven't* had a Zoom happy hour, it probably is only a matter of time.

To make that experience as enjoyable — and buzzed — as possible, here are some things on Amazon you can order safely to your home to take your at-home cocktail game to the next level:

1. Crystal Cocktail Mixing Glass Set

2. Professional Old Fashioned Cocktail Bartender Kit

3. Margarita Cocktail Kit

4. Mr. Beer 2 Gallon Complete Beer Making Kit

5. Stemless Wine Glasses

6. Ice Cube Trays and Silicone Sphere Whiskey Ice Ball Maker

7. Whiskey Glass Set of 4: Heavy Whisky Tumbler

8. The Essential Cocktail Book: A Complete Guide to Modern Drinks with 150 Recipes

9. Zen and Tonic: Savory and Fresh Cocktails for the Enlightened Drinker

10. Libbey Cosmopolitan Martini Glasses

11. Cocktail Shaker Bar Set

12. Libbey Mixologist 9-Piece Cocktail Set

13. 4-Pack Ulitimate Beer GlassesPack Ulitimate Beer Glasses

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.