5 Youtubers to Watch to Get Fit

5​ Youtubers To Watch To Get You On Your Fitness Journey

If you want to make a change in your life, do it for you.

205
https://www.instagram.com/p/v8q6ASgUfv/?taken-by=nike
@nike/Instagram

Starting your fitness journey is not an easy task. There are so many fad diets appearing everywhere and different exercise plans being shoved in your face. These five fitness YouTubers are a great start in becoming a healthier you.

1. Blogilates

Cassey Ho has been heavily involved in the fitness world on YouTube. Having been around since 2009, and having over 4 million subscribers, it is hard to ignore this fitness powerhouse. She offers a free monthly workout calendar that revolves around the videos she posts as well as an extremely helpful website full of printables, articles, recipes, super cute workout outfits, and more! There is an amazing beginner calendar to start on to get you moving and on your way to feel better about yourself. She even has awesome workouts to do with your BFF.

2. MissFitAndNerdy

I absolutely LOVE everything about Marisa Chaela! She helps to promote finding what works best for YOU as well as finding a healthy relationship with food. She has even started to slowly add more and more workout videos to her channel (absolutely love that she promotes lifting). Everything she talks about she makes sure to include the research papers that go along with the video's discussion. This transparency is so reassuring since you know there is factual evidence for certain fitness ideas. She reminds me to always do my own research to insure that I will do what is best for MY body.

3. Stephanie Buttermore

Stephanie Buttermore is literal goals for me. She has achieved her Ph.D. and researches cancer (which is the path I am heading towards). In her own words she "mixes science and fitness into all facets of life" which is often never talked about in the mainstream fitness world. Understanding the most basic molecular level of your body can give you HUGE benefits when looking for the best ways to get fit. She delves into many topics from artificial sweeteners to how female hormones play a role in our fitness life.

4. Jeff Nippard

Jeff Nippard's videos go into so much detail when it comes to training your body. Much like the previous two Youtubers, he uses scientific research papers to help write and talk about his videos subject matters. Knowing there is scientific evidence to certain aspects in fitness helps to further educate yourself to learn what will be best for you. His Myth Bust Monday and Science Explained series are some of my favorite videos of his. Especially since there are so many myths such skipping breakfast slows down your metabolism is completely false. Fun fact: he is totally dating Stephanie Buttermore.

5. Yoga With Adriene

Yoga is hard enough to learn on your own and often discouraging when you find yourself falling over or in pain. If having more flexibility is a goal for you, or you just want to be able to post yoga pictures on your Instagram like a boss, then Adriene's channel is the place to be. She has a beginners series and goes all the way up to more advanced flows. As well as videos that focus on yoga for anxiety, weight loss, healing, flexibility, basically for anything you can think of. It is extremely easy to follow along and afterward chat with her other 3.5 million subscribers!

Whether you are beginning your fitness journey, starting over or continuing, always remember that this is for you, no one else. What may work for someone else may not work for you. Find what works best for YOUR body and strive to be the best you.