What's a summer playlist without a bit of Cardi B?

Your Ultimate Summer 2018 Road Trip Playlist

Is there a better way to spend summer?

266
https://unsplash.com/photos/sGHnXezeo-Q

Oh Summer, you're finally here and with you comes the unbearable heat, beach vacations, and jam sessions to make it the best season. I've got a feeling summer 2018 will be the best. Drake's newest album "Scorpion" drops at the end of June, and Ariana's album " Sweetener" dropping this August means Summer 2018 will be filled with music and jam sessions for everybody.

I personally love going for a drive and just putting on the radio to jam out to whatever comes on. These songs have obviously been played multiple times on the radio, hence me knowing the lyrics to the majority of the songs. Whether you're at a music festival, on summer vacation, or just sitting at home by the pool, there's a song for you and I've got you covered.

1. "Nice for What" by Drake

Once again Drake comes through with a single that will be played on repeat. This song speaks about female confidence, and the music video is filled with an all female cast including Yara Shahidi, Tracee Ellis Ross, and Emma Roberts—just to name a few.

If Drake's upcoming album is anything like this song, we're bound to have a great summer.

2. "I Like It" by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin

Everyone step aside, this summer is Cardi B's summer. Once again she drops another bop that will leave you wanting more. Influenced by her Afro-Caribbean roots, salsa and 60's Boogaloo, this song will make you want to vacation in the Caribbean.

3. "No Tears Left To Cry" by Ariana Grande

This summer will be the summer for Ariana Grande. Her new album "Sweetener" comes out this August.

4. "In My Blood" by Shawn Mendes

There's nothing to say other than his voice is magical and so is his music.

5. "Never Be The Same" by Camila Cabello

Aren't you glad Camilla went down the solo career path? It's pretty obvious with her new music that she's grown as an artist after leaving 5th Harmony.

6. "One Kiss" by Dua Lipa, Calvin Harris

Let's all be honest and admit the music video reminds us of a poorly made 80s music video, but that shouldn't stop you from jamming out to this great summer jam.

7. "Delicate" by Taylor Swift

Confession Time: I'm a non-Swift who basically memorized the entire Reputation album... yes, it's that good.

8. "All The Stars" by Kendrick Lamar, SZA

Kendrick and SZA's voice are such a perfect blend. The line, "This may be the night that my dreams let me know" is a perfect reminder to follow you heart.

9. "There For You" by Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan

This is the perfect song to scream the chorus with your pals. What a perfect hype song, perfect for those fun summer nights.

10. "IDGAF" by Dua Lipa

Summer is when you cut off toxic people from your life and live your best life. Dua Lipa has the perfect anthem for this.

11. "Love Lies" by Khalid & Normani

It's Khalid and Normani, need I say more?