Your Last Moments Are Precious Cherish Them

Cherish every memory like it is your last

17
Personal Photo

Spend it.. your last moments while you can laughing the hardest and cherishing them. Do not forget to laugh until it hurts or until you cry, or pee yourself. You only have one life to live. Stop saying no to everything. And stop being so afraid to say yes.

Live it up because before you know it. There will be no more chances to say yes. To do the things you were more eligible to do. Live young and love hard. And wild. Do anything to set your mind free of anything hurting your precious soul.

There is so much opportunity out there. Many more friends to meet. Do not be afraid to go out of your way and comfort zone to talk to someone. We all live in such a small but big world with such a big future ahead. That is crazy to believe.

But keep pushing yourself to the top of what you cannot grasp. You will get there. Do not give up. You future is brighter than what you are living in right now. Do not let it fall beyond your ability to not control what you do. Keep holding on and telling yourself to keep going. Because you can and you will.

There are thousands of people who would love to hear your voice, know about you and who understand what you are going through. Do not be afraid to speak up about amy situation because you have emotions and feelings. You cannot let someone make you feel so small for making you feel the way you do.

In the eye of any storm or rush. Be patient with yourself and others around you. You can only rush yourself and hesitate and it be too late. Live in every moment you do like it is your last. Do not forget to tell your close friends and family members how much they mean to you before it is too late.