9 Netflix Shows That Explain College

9 Netflix Shows That Explain College

Some of the most popular Netflix TV shows explain the college life.

4
9 Netflix Shows That Explain College
Your Story Club

Being in college can be a crazy. You experience many different things. You make new friends, learn more about yourself -- it's just a taste of what adulthood will be like. But as we all know, adulthood is pretty scary to think about. Here are a couple of your favorite popular Netflix shows explaining the college life.

1. Move-in day.

The day your parents wanted to meet everyone in your hall, and you got embarrassed. Told by Barney in "How I Met Your Mother."

2. Walking around campus on your own for the first time.

It felt as though every corner you turned, there was a cute guy waiting for you. Jess from "New Girl" definitely gets it.

3. When you get your first assignment in class

One of the most boring assignments to get in college. The only way it could get worse is if you have to present it in class.

4. Trying to start a diet with unhealthy options in front of you.

Now that you aren't home and you can make your own food choices, sometimes we lose our control.

5. When the weekend finally arrives, and you've had a stressful week.

Whether you're going out to the bars or staying in with a cup of wine, we all love the weekend.

6. When you have to make "grown-up" choices for yourself.

We're all going to get sick and have to schedule our own doctor appointments. Boo! We'd rather call our parents and ask them do it for us.

7. The moment you hand in your paper.

You get your grade back and you get a C+. I guess that's what'll happen if you write your paper the night before... Whoops!

8. Watching way more Netflix than you should.

It gets difficult to do work when there are so many different shows with so many different seasons to watch!

9. When you get bored of doing nothing.

It definitely gets boring sometimes. Changing up the scenery could definitely help

College doesn't last very long so sit down, and enjoy the ride. Soon enough, you'll be in the real world so try and take in as much as you can.