Why You'll Fall In Love With "The Bachelor" Even If You Don't Want To

15 Reasons why the show has become one of the most popular on TV

19

The Bachelor is a super popular reality TV show that has been on for over ten years now and somehow still has a huge fanbase of people who are hooked on watching the show. Until last year, I never understood why the show had so many fans; I mean who wants to watch 30 girls fight over some guy when it's obviously fake? Then I got sucked into watching Ben's season, and everything changed. Now I'm hooked on the show and have plans to watch it with friends every Monday night. Here are the reasons why you, too, might get sucked into #BachelorNation.

1. The entrances on the first night

2. The friendships between the girls that develop almost immediately

3. And the cattiness that follows

4. I mean, they really don't hold back

5. All of the different reactions

6. Especially when one of the other girls says something crazy

7. Or when the Bachelor himself says something that offends one of the girls in any way

8. But the best reactions are when the girls first see the bachelor on the first night

9. The dates and challenges they do are pretty great, too

10. And you can't forget about the twins

"How many times did Ben say 'I love you'?"

11. The spin-off shows are also addictive

12. The "job titles" are always fun to look at

13. And the individual interviews always make for good quotes.

14. The extras that the producers put at the end of the show are always funny

15. But I think the real reason so many people are into the show is because we get to watch one guy (or one girl) struggle to date 20 or 30 people at once and that's so unrealistic that it catches our attention.