You Know You're A Theatre Kid When...

You Know You're A Theatre Kid When...

Just some #TheatreKidProblems.

37
You Know You're A Theatre Kid When...

Attention lovers of musicals and all things Broadway, this one's for you! There's absolutely no greater feeling than performing on stage in front of an audience and hearing the thunderous applause after playing the role of a lifetime. Acting, singing, and dancing is second nature to you, and you can't help but own the spotlight. What does this all mean you ask? Well, if you can relate, you must be a theatre kid! Yes, you read that correctly -- theatre, not "theater." Are you considered to be Broadway bound? Here are 15 signs that show you're a typical theatre kid.

15. The biggest workout of your life was learning the jump rope choreography from "Legally Blonde the Musical."

14. You will forever know how many minutes are in a year thanks to "Rent."

13. You have an undeniable love for Lin-Manuel Miranda and all his work.

12. You can get ready in a matter of seconds thanks to your quick-changing skills.

11. "Defying Gravity" is your anthem.

10. You were furious when the TV show Smashended, and you're still hoping it will miraculously make a comeback.

9. Sutton Foster is your spirit animal.

8. The Tony Awards is the biggest night of the year.

7. You laugh when people consider "High School Musical" as their favorite musical.

6. One of the most stressful days of your life is waiting for the cast list to be posted.

5. You spend your whole life savings at the Broadway Flea Market.

4. You and your friends harmonize to every song on the radio.

3. Your go-to dance move is the step touch.

2. Your collection of Playbills is quite impressive.

1. Your ultimate catch phrase is "I can't -- I have rehearsal."