This article is dedicated to all of the hardworking, beautiful, caring, and inspiring women that have one of the toughest, most rewarding jobs on the planet: being a mom.
1. Just because you have separate closets doesn't really mean you have separate closets. Any piece of clothing is fair game for either one of you and you both know it.
3. She knows exactly what to cook for your birthday.
4. She loves you no matter what and you can always count on a hug.
5. She is your favorite shoulder to cry on.
6. There are always endless "I love you’s."
7. You can always count on her to have your back with the Facebook likes.
8. She's the first one to tell you if your outfit is hideous.
9. You are each other's 24/7 sidekick.
10. She's your #1 fan in everything you do.
11. She does things to embarrass you.
12. You watch endless amounts of Food Network, HGTV, and "The Bachelor" together.
13. You know what the other one is thinking all the time.
14. You divide and conquer the shopping list when at the grocery.
“You get the milk and I’ll get the bread and then we’ll meet at the self-checkout”
15. She doesn’t care to hold your stuff.
16. She knows everything and if you think she doesn't, just give her a second. She will figure it out.
At the end of the day, your mom is your best friend. She does things for you that no one else would ever dream of doing. Sometimes it's scary how similar we can be to our moms, but I can't think of anyone else I would want to be like.
Thank you to my friends' moms who have been there for me over the years and thank you to my favorite woman in the world. I love you to the moon and back. You are my person.
Check out these hilarious Evolution of Mom Dancing videos. I promise they will make you laugh.