You Basic Bitch

You Basic Bitch

Grab those leggings and read on

124
You Basic Bitch
People

If you clicked on this link-chances are you may be a real basic bitch--and that is no way to go through life..being that basic bitch. But just how basic are you? For every question you answered "yes" give yourself one point.

1. You not only Instagram your Starbucks, but once a year you find yourself having an orgasm over the Pumpkin Latte and everyone has to hear about pumpkin everything for a month.

2. You think telling people you shop at Target multiple times a week makes you hip; but broke is your reality.

3. You post about your organic kale smoothie for two days at least- but don't mention that ice cream you ate.

4. You think you are "thug life " because you can quote a Drake song.

5. You own one or two frames that either say "Family" or "Friends."

6. You use an emoji with every text and talk in memes.

7. You shut off your phone during "This is Us" and post you are crying after each show.

8. You need to tell everyone about your legging wearing obsession.

9. You have resting bitch face or stink eye 50% of the day.

10. You not only brunch, you talk about "rose' all day" all over social media.

11. You complain about"rude" frat boys but date or marry one.

12. You love football or baseball players so much you stalk their girlfriends.

13. You declare proudly "Uggs Are Life."

14. You post your sushi roll in all different angles.

15. You hashtag with every other word and the tags don't event make sense.

16. You say multiple times a day "Is this real life?"

17. You post only your knee caps and thighs during every damn pool and beach selfie.

18. You think you model for Cosmopolitan but you are just Instagraming your selfie.

19. You try to talk politics but get all your information from "Fake News."

20. You send group chats about "Girls Night" or needing one.

Go ahead you basic bitch--add up your score. If you scored anything more than 6 points-- proudly declare "I am a basic bitch" on your news feed. Dont feel to bad if you are--I would give you tips on how to solve it, but got to go..STARBUCKS is calling my name.