Xbox Delivered On Its Promise That February Was Going To Be A Good Month To Be A Game Pass Subscriber

Anime, twins, and teamwork. All in a leap month.

3

For some time now, Xbox has been teasing gamers that February was going to be one of the best months to be a Game Pass member, and they delivered with the first three games revealed this month. For those who don't know, Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service created by Microsoft giving subscribers unlimited access to over 100 Xbox games with titles being added every month. Here is the schedule for February's lineup.

February 6

Final Fantasy XV

In this action JRPG, players control Prince Noctis and must retake his home the kingdom of Lucius from an imperial army that has taken over. It's the latest game in the Final Fantasy series and is a great game to pass the time as you wait for the full collection of the Final Fantasy games to drop.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Play as one of BJ Blazkowicz's twin daughters and go through many obstacles and challenges as you find their missing father in 1980s Paris. For the first time in a Wolfenstein game, you are given the option to team up with a friend or play alone with an AI companion.

February 13

Death Squared

Previously offered in Microsoft's Games with Gold program, Death Squared is a cooperative puzzle game where teamwork is crucial. Players will have their cooperative, observation, and communication skills put to the test in Death Squared as you solve puzzles together.

With new games coming in, the old ones leaving to make space for them are Disney Epic Mickey 2, Jackbox Party Pack 2, Pumped BMX Pro, Rage, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Members have the option to save up to 20 percent off and purchase these titles before they finally leave.